-[RtL]-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Πλοήγηση / Links
 Πόρταλ
 Ευρετήριο
 Κατάλογος Μελών
 Προφίλ
 Συχνές Ερωτήσεις
 Αναζήτηση
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
#RtL Clan Ts Live Status
Latest topics
» Bon Jovi-Destination Anywhere Full Album Zip
MOHAA-ATHON EUROPEAN SH TOURNEY I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 6:56 am by safaday

» Bon Jovi-Destination Anywhere Full Album Zip
MOHAA-ATHON EUROPEAN SH TOURNEY I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 6:55 am by safaday

» Bellas Y Ambiciosas.part01.rar
MOHAA-ATHON EUROPEAN SH TOURNEY I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 2:35 am by safaday

» Bellas Y Ambiciosas.part01.rar
MOHAA-ATHON EUROPEAN SH TOURNEY I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 2:35 am by safaday

» /The Advocate (1993) HD Avi
MOHAA-ATHON EUROPEAN SH TOURNEY I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 4:08 am by safaday

» War3TFT 124b English
MOHAA-ATHON EUROPEAN SH TOURNEY I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:20 am by safaday

» War3TFT 124b English
MOHAA-ATHON EUROPEAN SH TOURNEY I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:19 am by safaday

» Gta Sa - Gta Sa
MOHAA-ATHON EUROPEAN SH TOURNEY I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 8:31 am by safaday

MOHAA-ATHON EUROPEAN SH TOURNEY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TDOGG
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-02-01

MOHAA-ATHON EUROPEAN SH TOURNEY Empty
PostSubject: MOHAA-ATHON EUROPEAN SH TOURNEY   MOHAA-ATHON EUROPEAN SH TOURNEY I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:30 am

Razz

Hello -[RtL]- clan,
My name is TDogg, and I am on the European Tourney Staff for MOHAA-ATHON, Let me tell you a bit about us and what we have to offer. Basically, the MOHAA-ATHON (MAT) is an all-hrs, all-weekend event which features a variety of different gameservers and gametypes from a number of different Clans world-wide!! There have been 9 successful MOHAA-ATHONS held over the last 1.5 yrs, with each one growing in size and memories!
Everyone hops on 1 common teamspeak and gets to meet, laugh and game with players from all over the world. You make new friends and allies in the process. Over 400 players from all over the globe attended the last MAT; and because of the MAT expanding, we offer MOH:SH and MOH:BT in addition to MOH:AA, we expect to have an attendance of over 500 gamers throughout the next event! It's an awesome experience by everyone, and the best thing is, It's FREE and OPEN to everyone! We have also begun offering a series of Free Tournaments as well that will be held on a seperate weekend to the main event-the MOHAA-ATHON!! Please feel free to visit the MAT website at www.mohaa-athon.com for more info!! I hope I get a chance to meet with you during MAT #10 or in one of the MAT Tournaments! Watch This POST for up and coming MAT events.

Just to let you all know that we have set a date for our first public tornament of 2009,
Its FREE to enter,,sign up at www.mohaa-athon.com
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A SPEARHEAD TOURNAMENT

Feel free to add me to Xfire,
Thanks for your time and Happy Gaming!!

p.s. Awesome website, very active forums and alot of very informative articles!!
Thanks for doing such a great service to the MOH community!!

TDogg*MAT*
MOHAA-ATHON Euro Tourney Team
www.mohaa-athon.com
XFire: meowfiatdoggbear

MOHAA-ATHON EUROPEAN SH TOURNEY Euro1
Back to top Go down
TDOGG
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostSubject: Re: MOHAA-ATHON EUROPEAN SH TOURNEY   MOHAA-ATHON EUROPEAN SH TOURNEY I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:46 pm

Come on peeps , all you need is 2 players and a sub. Is any 1 intrested at all? geek scratch
Back to top Go down
TDOGG
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostSubject: Re: MOHAA-ATHON EUROPEAN SH TOURNEY   MOHAA-ATHON EUROPEAN SH TOURNEY I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:44 pm

this tourney test your skill and your team work tongue

come don't be shy or scerred.
Back to top Go down
TDOGG
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

PostSubject: Re: MOHAA-ATHON EUROPEAN SH TOURNEY   MOHAA-ATHON EUROPEAN SH TOURNEY I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:55 pm

3 DAYS OF SIGN UPS LEFT come now get them in and if you have already, I thank you alot. feb. 18 is daed line. cheers
Back to top Go down

MOHAA-ATHON EUROPEAN SH TOURNEY
Page 1 of 1